Are you exhausted and even frustrated by Facebook’s never-ending stream of changes? Trying to keep up so that “your people” can see what you have to say …. especially since they’ve chosen to be your friend or fan?
Yeah, me too.
But this week, I discovered what I feel like is some really fabulous information that should help you (and I) move forward without spending so much time scratching your head in confusion or wasting your precious time trying to figure out what the heck will work now!
So what has recently been discovered is:
- A bias against newcomers
- “Most Recent” doesn’t tell the whole story.
- Links are favored over status updates, and photos and videos trump links.
- “Stalking” your friends won’t get you noticed.
- Raise your visibility by getting people to comment.
- It’s hard to get the attention of “popular kids.”
This is really quite interesting and eye-opening to the algorithm that runs Facebook and how you can work with it easily right now. Read the entire article here.
Love and Blessings,
On this call with yours truly, you’ll learn:
- How often to send out your ezine so that you’ll see real results (in other words, money in the bank).
- How to get your email OPENED by brides on your list (and forwarded to their friends)!
- How to format your ezine so that brides will see you as the expert AND start to know, like, trust AND buy from you..
- The biggest mistakes made that keep you from making money with your ezine
- Plus, a VIP gift for you for attending this call on Thursday!
- Oh … And as always, you can ask me questions at the end of this call to get personal feedback live!