Many marketing experts are predicting video as the marketing wave of the future. As social media integrates more and more photos and videos, we’re seeing a wonderful response in consumers wanting that visual for pretty much everything.
And as wedding pros, we’re no exception. If you don’t start using video to market your business to brides, you’re going to get left in the dust.
There are a several super simple ways for you to use video to get brides to buy. Here are a few -
- Your Digital Brochure.Create a video of your work (photos or a video) set to emotional music. Combine this with short clips of text and testimonials and a clear call to action for brides to follow at the end.
Movie Brochures work so much better than paper for a few reasons – you can put a lot more images into this marketing piece, you can really play up the emotions with images and music working together, and it’s much easier to educate brides on how to buy from you (and why they should buy from you). Plus, let’s be honest… it’s cheap!
Burn these to DVDs, host them on your website, and even use a QR code to allow brides to enjoy these from a simple business card. The opportunities are endless!
- An Interview With You. If you’ve been with me for a while, you’re familiar with how to create an About Page that pre-sells AND disqualifies at the same time. Well, having this in a video format is also extremely useful for those brides who’d rather watch than read. (And there are more and more of them out there!) This allows brides to feel like they know you more, they’ll like you as they’re able to see your personality come out on video, and build more trust at the same time!
- Compelling Testimonials. Get your brides, grooms, couples, parents and more on video giving you an incredible testimonial. This is HUGE and often even more compelling for a potential new client to see than reading one! I do suggest you do both when possible though.
- You in Action! I just love videos where a videographer can actually capture you in your element, doing what you do best. What better way to sell your services after all? See if you can partner up with a local videographer so that brides can really see what you do so well!
- Real Weddings… in Progress. You can video stages of setup so that they can see the before, during and after. You can get clips of video even with your flip camera or smart phone of guests having a blast, or something that really shows off your services (without impeding on your current gig)!
Honestly, the opportunities are endless. What’s important is that you start using video today. Don’t put it off one more second! There’s no excuse to wait!
Love and Blessings,
© 2008-2012 Natalie Bradley, BrideAttraction.com
Want to use this article in your E-zine or website? You can as long as you include this complete statement: Event Planning entrepreneur Natalie Bradley publishes the “Bride Attraction” e-zine. Get your FREE audio course: “How to Close the Sale Without Fail!” at www.BrideAttraction.com